Six people shot dead in US in domestic dispute
Greenwood County (US): A law enforcement official says six people found dead in a US home were shot in a domestic dispute that ended with the gunman`s suicide.
Greenwood County Sheriff Tony Davis identified the gunman as 27-year-old Bryan Sweatt. Davis says Sweatt had dated one of the women who was killed and had a child with her.
Davis says the victims include the woman, her parents and two children. The sheriff says the shootings looked like executions.
Davis says Sweatt and the woman were in a custody dispute about their infant child. Davis believes Sweatt broke into the home and was waiting for the victims to come back.
Police stormed into the home after receiving a call from a man who said he was thinking about hurting himself.
Greenwood County Sheriff`s Office spokesman John Long said the ages of the dead ranged from 9 years old to early 50s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 92 seats, BJP ahead in 73; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena, BJP supporters clash in Mumbai; Congress wiped out from state
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway