Six people shot dead in US in domestic dispute
Greenwood County (US): A law enforcement official says six people found dead in a US home were shot in a domestic dispute that ended with the gunman`s suicide.
Greenwood County Sheriff Tony Davis identified the gunman as 27-year-old Bryan Sweatt. Davis says Sweatt had dated one of the women who was killed and had a child with her.
Davis says the victims include the woman, her parents and two children. The sheriff says the shootings looked like executions.
Davis says Sweatt and the woman were in a custody dispute about their infant child. Davis believes Sweatt broke into the home and was waiting for the victims to come back.
Police stormed into the home after receiving a call from a man who said he was thinking about hurting himself.
Greenwood County Sheriff`s Office spokesman John Long said the ages of the dead ranged from 9 years old to early 50s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!