Six Somalis shot dead by Kenyan soldier
Nairobi: A Kenyan soldier shot dead six Somali civilians and injured two others in an incident of “deliberate killing”, as per a BBC report.
The solider has been detained and investigations are on in the case.
The incident took place on Sunday when the Kenyan soldier was moving towards Kismayo. The victims were waiting outside a shop in Janay Abdalla village when the Kenyan soldier shot them.
As per reports, the incident took place shortly after an attack by al-Shabab militants on Kenyan soldiers in which 6 people including a Kenyan soldier were killed.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read