Six tourists gang-raped by masked robbers in Mexico
London: Six Spanish women tourists have been raped in the famous Mexican tourist resort of Acapulco by an armed gang who broke into their rented beach bungalow as they slept, a media report said here.
Five masked men raped the women after tying up their partners with telephone cords and the elastic from their bikinis, the Daily Mail reported.
The rapists, however, spared a Mexican woman who was staying with the group.
Acapulco Mayor Luis Walton has condemned the crime and promised to catch the attackers.
The gang fled with the victims` valuables including cash, credit cards and mobile phones.
The women were aged between 30 and 32.
Acapulco is one of Mexico`s oldest beach resorts. Its reputation has been tarnished in recent years by drugs cartels that have turned part of the city into no-go areas.
- Premier League: Leicester City's triumph is the reason why we all love football, says Lionel Messi
- Who Humpty? It’s time for ‘Badrinath’ Varun Dhawan to hunt for his ‘Dulhania’ Alia Bhatt
- Pakistan has one month's time to grab US F-16 deal
- Not angry at India, China or Japan, but at incompetent US leaders: Donald Trump
- Pakistan slams Donald Trump's remarks about release of 'CIA doctor' Shakil Afridi