Small plane crashes in southeast Brazil killing 5
Sao Paulo: Police said a twin-engine plane crashed into a soybean plantation in southeastern Brazil killing all five people aboard.
Officer Alexandre Alves de Oliveira of the Candido Mota police department says the six-seat Beechcraft King Air C-90 executive jet was flying to the city of Sao Paulo when it crashed yesterday night.
He said by telephone the causes of the accident are being investigated but heavy rain could have been a factor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar