Small plane crashes into Brazilian house, kills 5
Sao Paulo: A single-engine plane carrying an elderly patient to a hospital has crashed into a house in northeastern Brazil, killing the five people aboard.
The firefighters department in the city of Balsas says the victims are an elderly woman, her daughter, grandson, the pilot and a nurse.
The three residents of the home where the small plane was crashed today escaped any injuries. The family told local media the plane crashed into their 11-year-old son`s room, but he had asked his parents to let him sleep in their bed last night.
The plane was taking the patient and her family from Balsas to a hospital in the city of Teresina.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed