South Korean banks` computers under cyber attack
Seoul: Computer networks of South Korea`s main broadcasters and two banks were completely paralyzed, media reported Wednesday.
The police said it seemed like a cyber attack, the Yonhap News Agency reported.
The computer networks of KBS, MBC and YTN, and those of two banks, Shinhan Bank and Nonghyup, totally stopped at about 2 p.m. local time, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy