South Korean banks` computers under cyber attack
Seoul: Computer networks of South Korea`s main broadcasters and two banks were completely paralyzed, media reported Wednesday.
The police said it seemed like a cyber attack, the Yonhap News Agency reported.
The computer networks of KBS, MBC and YTN, and those of two banks, Shinhan Bank and Nonghyup, totally stopped at about 2 p.m. local time, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!