South Korean banks` computers under cyber attack
Seoul: Computer networks of South Korea`s main broadcasters and two banks were completely paralyzed, media reported Wednesday.
The police said it seemed like a cyber attack, the Yonhap News Agency reported.
The computer networks of KBS, MBC and YTN, and those of two banks, Shinhan Bank and Nonghyup, totally stopped at about 2 p.m. local time, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?