Spain: Video of al Qaeda suspects practicing bombing released
Madrid: An undated video clip was released by the Spain’s Interior Ministry on Saturday which shows how al Qaeda suspects are training using a colourful model plane for bombing, as per a report.
The video, which is of poor quality, shows a model plane taking off and a small object falling to the ground from the plane. Once the object falls to the ground, the video shows a man running towards the ground.
Spanish authorities have arrested three men on suspicions that they were planning a terrorist attack in Spain or elsewhere in Europe. Two are Russians of Chechen descent identified as Eldar Magomedov and Mohamed Ankari Adamov. They were jailed Sunday on provisional charges of belonging to a terrorist organization.
A Turk, Cengiz Yalcin, is suspected of possession of explosives.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation