Spain’s king recovering from surgery
Madrid: Doctors say Spain`s King Juan Carlos is recovering well from surgery during which a benign tumour was removed from his right lung.
Hospital clinic in Barcelona says the 72-year-old monarch`s recovery from Saturday`s operation is proceeding in a "totally satisfactory" way.
A statement issued on Sunday night says the king got out of bed for a while and walked for a few minutes earlier in the day.
Crown Prince Felipe visited his father on Sunday and quoted him as saying: "As you can see, here I am, in one piece and in good shape."
The king has a history of heavy smoking, but the Royal Palace will not say if he has stopped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP