Special police unit to probe Norway massacre
Oslo: Police in Oslo are setting up a special unit to investigate the twin attacks that killed 77 people.
Anders Behring Breivik has confessed to setting off a bomb in the capital and to a massacre at an island youth camp. But, many unanswered questions remain, including how Breivik financed the attacks and with whom he was in contact.
Breivik has claimed to belong to a shadowy group of modern-day crusaders against Islam, with cells all over Europe.
Police attorney Paal-Fredrik Hjort Kraby said Wednesday that police are particularly interested in any bank accounts Breivik may have opened.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore