Special police unit to probe Norway massacre
Oslo: Police in Oslo are setting up a special unit to investigate the twin attacks that killed 77 people.
Anders Behring Breivik has confessed to setting off a bomb in the capital and to a massacre at an island youth camp. But, many unanswered questions remain, including how Breivik financed the attacks and with whom he was in contact.
Breivik has claimed to belong to a shadowy group of modern-day crusaders against Islam, with cells all over Europe.
Police attorney Paal-Fredrik Hjort Kraby said Wednesday that police are particularly interested in any bank accounts Breivik may have opened.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price