Spoof job ad for Pope posted on LinkedIn
Sydney: The spoof job advertisement for the post of world`s next Pope has been posted on LinkedIn.
The spoof job advertisement found on the business social networking site, lists infallibility, celibacy and strong problem solving skills as part of the job`s requirements.
The ad, which has been taken down from the website, also said the person applying will need to work Sundays, the Herald Sun reports.
The ad said that the Catholic Church is looking for someone who is a born leader, frequent flyer and a steadier of ships.
According to the report, in its company description it stated: `if you haven`t heard of us you really don`t stand much of a chance. Good luck, and God Speed`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred