Spoof job ad for Pope posted on LinkedIn
Sydney: The spoof job advertisement for the post of world`s next Pope has been posted on LinkedIn.
The spoof job advertisement found on the business social networking site, lists infallibility, celibacy and strong problem solving skills as part of the job`s requirements.
The ad, which has been taken down from the website, also said the person applying will need to work Sundays, the Herald Sun reports.
The ad said that the Catholic Church is looking for someone who is a born leader, frequent flyer and a steadier of ships.
According to the report, in its company description it stated: `if you haven`t heard of us you really don`t stand much of a chance. Good luck, and God Speed`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption