Spoof job ad for Pope posted on LinkedIn
Sydney: The spoof job advertisement for the post of world`s next Pope has been posted on LinkedIn.
The spoof job advertisement found on the business social networking site, lists infallibility, celibacy and strong problem solving skills as part of the job`s requirements.
The ad, which has been taken down from the website, also said the person applying will need to work Sundays, the Herald Sun reports.
The ad said that the Catholic Church is looking for someone who is a born leader, frequent flyer and a steadier of ships.
According to the report, in its company description it stated: `if you haven`t heard of us you really don`t stand much of a chance. Good luck, and God Speed`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police