Spoof job ad for Pope posted on LinkedIn
Sydney: The spoof job advertisement for the post of world`s next Pope has been posted on LinkedIn.
The spoof job advertisement found on the business social networking site, lists infallibility, celibacy and strong problem solving skills as part of the job`s requirements.
The ad, which has been taken down from the website, also said the person applying will need to work Sundays, the Herald Sun reports.
The ad said that the Catholic Church is looking for someone who is a born leader, frequent flyer and a steadier of ships.
According to the report, in its company description it stated: `if you haven`t heard of us you really don`t stand much of a chance. Good luck, and God Speed`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre