Spoof job ad for Pope posted on LinkedIn
Sydney: The spoof job advertisement for the post of world`s next Pope has been posted on LinkedIn.
The spoof job advertisement found on the business social networking site, lists infallibility, celibacy and strong problem solving skills as part of the job`s requirements.
The ad, which has been taken down from the website, also said the person applying will need to work Sundays, the Herald Sun reports.
The ad said that the Catholic Church is looking for someone who is a born leader, frequent flyer and a steadier of ships.
According to the report, in its company description it stated: `if you haven`t heard of us you really don`t stand much of a chance. Good luck, and God Speed`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen