Sri Sri offers to mediate in North Korea
New Delhi: Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar has offered to mediate to bring peace to the Korean peninsula, and urged North Korea "to give peace a chance".
He said in a statement that his time and efforts were "fully available to the UN, governments and the international community to forestall an unnecessary conflict".
Tensions have peaked in the Korean peninsula following North Korea`s threats to use the nuclear weapons against South Korea and the US in case of a conflict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman