Strauss-Kahn accusers` lawyers meet NY prosecutors
New York: Lawyers for the New York hotel
maid and the French novelist who have accused Dominique Strauss-Kahn separately of trying to rape them have met with prosecutors in New York.
Attorneys for the maid and for writer Tristane Banon kept
mum about what they discussed as they emerged from a roughly
2?-hour session in the Manhattan district attorney`s office
The maid`s lawyer, Kenneth Thompson, said only that he
was seeking justice for his client.
The DA`s office declined to comment, as did Banon`s
lawyer, David Koubbi.
Prosecutors have publicly said the maid has a history of
lying that has seriously weakened the case. Thompson has
called on Vance to recuse his office from the case and arrange
for a special prosecutor.
Strauss-Kahn denies both allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report