Strauss-Kahn accusers` lawyers meet NY prosecutors
New York: Lawyers for the New York hotel
maid and the French novelist who have accused Dominique Strauss-Kahn separately of trying to rape them have met with prosecutors in New York.
Attorneys for the maid and for writer Tristane Banon kept
mum about what they discussed as they emerged from a roughly
2?-hour session in the Manhattan district attorney`s office
The maid`s lawyer, Kenneth Thompson, said only that he
was seeking justice for his client.
The DA`s office declined to comment, as did Banon`s
lawyer, David Koubbi.
Prosecutors have publicly said the maid has a history of
lying that has seriously weakened the case. Thompson has
called on Vance to recuse his office from the case and arrange
for a special prosecutor.
Strauss-Kahn denies both allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss