Strauss-Kahn accusers` lawyers meet NY prosecutors
New York: Lawyers for the New York hotel
maid and the French novelist who have accused Dominique Strauss-Kahn separately of trying to rape them have met with prosecutors in New York.
Attorneys for the maid and for writer Tristane Banon kept
mum about what they discussed as they emerged from a roughly
2?-hour session in the Manhattan district attorney`s office
The maid`s lawyer, Kenneth Thompson, said only that he
was seeking justice for his client.
The DA`s office declined to comment, as did Banon`s
lawyer, David Koubbi.
Prosecutors have publicly said the maid has a history of
lying that has seriously weakened the case. Thompson has
called on Vance to recuse his office from the case and arrange
for a special prosecutor.
Strauss-Kahn denies both allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- French Open 2016: Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka face Czech challenge in Paris
- Iraq PM announces start of operation to retake Fallujah
- Amnesty warns Yemen civilians face cluster bombs `minefields`
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R based Husqvarna 1301 spotted testing
- 17 girls dead in fire at school dormitory in Thailand