Strauss-Kahn dating woman `20-yr younger’ to him
London: Shamed former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn is dating a woman who is two decades younger than him, it has emerged.
The 63-year-old French politician has reportedly been seeing Myriam Aouffir, a high-profile press officer for French television, for around three months.
The latest edition of Paris magazine VSD recently published pictures of Strauss-Kahn and his new 43-year-old girlfriend.
They showed Strauss-Kahn canoodling with the ``bubbly single girl`` Aouffir who has a ``senior job in a big television chain”, the Daily Mail reports.
According to the report, like Strauss-Kahn, Aouffir comes from a Moroccan background, and is also believed to be estranged from her husband, with whom she has two children.
The news comes after Strauss-Kahn’s wife, Anne Sinclair, confirmed she has split from her scandal hit husband at the end of last month.
Their 20-year marriage came under intense pressure as Strauss-Kahn, once tipped as a Socialist French president, was arrested after being accused of trying to rape a New York hotel maid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- 120 Taliban, ISIS militants killed in wide-scale operations by Afghan army, cops
- China, Pakistan launch first joint border patrols near Xinjiang
- Mamta Kulkarni breaks silence to rebuff drug racket reports, says glamour does not tantalize her anymore
- India stands with Bangladesh in its fight against terrorism: PM Narendra Modi to Sheikh Hasina
- It's Marlon Samuels vs Virat Kohli: How two batting mainstays will decide the course of West Indies-India series