Strauss-Kahn dating woman `20-yr younger’ to him
London: Shamed former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn is dating a woman who is two decades younger than him, it has emerged.
The 63-year-old French politician has reportedly been seeing Myriam Aouffir, a high-profile press officer for French television, for around three months.
The latest edition of Paris magazine VSD recently published pictures of Strauss-Kahn and his new 43-year-old girlfriend.
They showed Strauss-Kahn canoodling with the ``bubbly single girl`` Aouffir who has a ``senior job in a big television chain”, the Daily Mail reports.
According to the report, like Strauss-Kahn, Aouffir comes from a Moroccan background, and is also believed to be estranged from her husband, with whom she has two children.
The news comes after Strauss-Kahn’s wife, Anne Sinclair, confirmed she has split from her scandal hit husband at the end of last month.
Their 20-year marriage came under intense pressure as Strauss-Kahn, once tipped as a Socialist French president, was arrested after being accused of trying to rape a New York hotel maid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Iraq summons its envoy to Portugal over teenager assault
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- Obama promises aid to help Louisiana fully recover from flooding
- US investigating non-travel Zika case in new area in Florida
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious