Strauss-Kahn dating woman `20-yr younger’ to him
London: Shamed former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn is dating a woman who is two decades younger than him, it has emerged.
The 63-year-old French politician has reportedly been seeing Myriam Aouffir, a high-profile press officer for French television, for around three months.
The latest edition of Paris magazine VSD recently published pictures of Strauss-Kahn and his new 43-year-old girlfriend.
They showed Strauss-Kahn canoodling with the ``bubbly single girl`` Aouffir who has a ``senior job in a big television chain”, the Daily Mail reports.
According to the report, like Strauss-Kahn, Aouffir comes from a Moroccan background, and is also believed to be estranged from her husband, with whom she has two children.
The news comes after Strauss-Kahn’s wife, Anne Sinclair, confirmed she has split from her scandal hit husband at the end of last month.
Their 20-year marriage came under intense pressure as Strauss-Kahn, once tipped as a Socialist French president, was arrested after being accused of trying to rape a New York hotel maid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why