Strauss-Kahn dating woman `20-yr younger’ to him
London: Shamed former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn is dating a woman who is two decades younger than him, it has emerged.
The 63-year-old French politician has reportedly been seeing Myriam Aouffir, a high-profile press officer for French television, for around three months.
The latest edition of Paris magazine VSD recently published pictures of Strauss-Kahn and his new 43-year-old girlfriend.
They showed Strauss-Kahn canoodling with the ``bubbly single girl`` Aouffir who has a ``senior job in a big television chain”, the Daily Mail reports.
According to the report, like Strauss-Kahn, Aouffir comes from a Moroccan background, and is also believed to be estranged from her husband, with whom she has two children.
The news comes after Strauss-Kahn’s wife, Anne Sinclair, confirmed she has split from her scandal hit husband at the end of last month.
Their 20-year marriage came under intense pressure as Strauss-Kahn, once tipped as a Socialist French president, was arrested after being accused of trying to rape a New York hotel maid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list