`Strauss-Kahn propositioned air hostesses`
Paris: The deluge of complaints made by Air France staffers and customers against former International Monetary Fund head Dominique Strauss Kahn’s behaviour had led the company to issue a directive that only men should be on duty in the first-class sections of its planes when Strauss-Kahn was travelling.
Air France staff and customers have alleged only male attendants served Strauss Kahn, while he was travelling by air, as he habitually abused female cabin crew.
The accusation comes in the wake of Strauss Kahn being out on bail in connection with the attempted rape of a hotel maid in New York.
Statements from Air France staff say Strauss Kahn propositioned some air hostesses, the Daily Mail reports.
A French newspaper Le Parisien, which published the victims’ claims, after receiving an anonymous letter from an Air France staff member, said Strauss-Kahn’s ‘inexplicable mindset which makes him abuse women is further proof’ he could have attacked Nafi Diallo on May 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi