Strauss-Kahn referred to women as `luggage`
New York: Former International Monetary Fund (IMF) president Dominique Strauss-Kahn has referred to women as ``luggage`` and ``equipment`` in texts sent to friends and the alleged pimps with whom he is accused of planning a string of debauched sex parties, it has been reported.
According to the Daily Mail, Strauss Kahn is facing charges of aggravated pimping in France, and has admitted to police that he used ``inappropriate`` language, according to a leaked transcript of his police questioning.
France’s Le Monde newspaper said interview transcripts showed Strauss-Kahn explained his language to police by telling them: ``The words in these texts were not very sophisticated, but it was easier to use one word than a whole list of names.``
Strauss-Kahn has confessed to attending sex parties but insisted he had no idea the girls were being paid to have sex with him.
His lawyers have accused the French newspaper of quoting selectively from the document and say intend to file a complaint.
Strauss-Kahn has been embroiled in a catalogue of sex scandals since he was arrested for trying to rape a New York hotel chambermaid in May 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?