Strauss-Kahn referred to women as `luggage`
New York: Former International Monetary Fund (IMF) president Dominique Strauss-Kahn has referred to women as ``luggage`` and ``equipment`` in texts sent to friends and the alleged pimps with whom he is accused of planning a string of debauched sex parties, it has been reported.
According to the Daily Mail, Strauss Kahn is facing charges of aggravated pimping in France, and has admitted to police that he used ``inappropriate`` language, according to a leaked transcript of his police questioning.
France’s Le Monde newspaper said interview transcripts showed Strauss-Kahn explained his language to police by telling them: ``The words in these texts were not very sophisticated, but it was easier to use one word than a whole list of names.``
Strauss-Kahn has confessed to attending sex parties but insisted he had no idea the girls were being paid to have sex with him.
His lawyers have accused the French newspaper of quoting selectively from the document and say intend to file a complaint.
Strauss-Kahn has been embroiled in a catalogue of sex scandals since he was arrested for trying to rape a New York hotel chambermaid in May 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- Randeep Hooda’s dream girl is beautiful – See pic
- Chemical factory blast sends shock waves in Dombivali near Mumbai; 3 dead, over 100 injured
- HC stays Haryana government's decision to grant 10% reservation to Jats, 5 other communities
- Unveiled! First teaser poster of Riteish Deshmukh, Nargis Fakhri's 'Banjo' – View pic
- REVEALED: Harbhajan Singh tells what he told Aussies after which they stopped sledging him