‘Strauss-Kahn took prostitute to IMF office in US’
Paris: Dominique Strauss-Kahn reportedly took a prostitute to his office at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) headquarters in Washington.
He is also alleged to have had sex with the Belgian hooker named Jade at a hotel in Washington, the Daily Mail reports.
Strauss-Kahn was sacked as the IMF boss after a New York hotel maid dragged him to court, alleging that she was sexually assaulted by him.
He is then said to have invited the 29-year-old call girl to his managing director`s office at the institution where he managed the stability of the world`s finances. Strauss-Kahn also reportedly allowed a photographer to snap a picture of him with the prostitute at his desk.
After winning the case in New York, Strauss-Kahn returned to France, but ended up being accused of many such cases back home.
Police are now probing his connection to an underage prostitution racket at hotels in Lille, northern France.
During the investigation, it has been claimed that a corrupt French police officer regularly flew 500 pounds-a-night prostitutes to the US for Strauss-Kahn.
One of the girls has now revealed details of her sleazy meetings with the IMF chief to Nord Eclair.
She told the paper how she flew to Washington DC with Lille police chief Jean-Christophe Lagarde and businessman Fabrice Paszkowski in January 2010.
“I went with Jean-Christophe and Fabrice, who said I should introduce myself as his assistant. I agreed to go because I really wanted to visit the US and I also needed the money,” she said.
French newspaper Nord Éclair said: “She told us how she strolled around the US capital, then had sex with Mr Strauss-Kahn at the W Hotel in Washington.”
“The next day she and Strauss-Kahn visited the headquarters of the IMF. She told us a photographer even took a photo of them together in his office,” the paper added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan