‘Strauss-Kahn took prostitute to IMF office in US’
Paris: Dominique Strauss-Kahn reportedly took a prostitute to his office at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) headquarters in Washington.
He is also alleged to have had sex with the Belgian hooker named Jade at a hotel in Washington, the Daily Mail reports.
Strauss-Kahn was sacked as the IMF boss after a New York hotel maid dragged him to court, alleging that she was sexually assaulted by him.
He is then said to have invited the 29-year-old call girl to his managing director`s office at the institution where he managed the stability of the world`s finances. Strauss-Kahn also reportedly allowed a photographer to snap a picture of him with the prostitute at his desk.
After winning the case in New York, Strauss-Kahn returned to France, but ended up being accused of many such cases back home.
Police are now probing his connection to an underage prostitution racket at hotels in Lille, northern France.
During the investigation, it has been claimed that a corrupt French police officer regularly flew 500 pounds-a-night prostitutes to the US for Strauss-Kahn.
One of the girls has now revealed details of her sleazy meetings with the IMF chief to Nord Eclair.
She told the paper how she flew to Washington DC with Lille police chief Jean-Christophe Lagarde and businessman Fabrice Paszkowski in January 2010.
“I went with Jean-Christophe and Fabrice, who said I should introduce myself as his assistant. I agreed to go because I really wanted to visit the US and I also needed the money,” she said.
French newspaper Nord Éclair said: “She told us how she strolled around the US capital, then had sex with Mr Strauss-Kahn at the W Hotel in Washington.”
“The next day she and Strauss-Kahn visited the headquarters of the IMF. She told us a photographer even took a photo of them together in his office,” the paper added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Delhi Assembly passes resolution against MHA notification: As it happened