‘Strauss-Kahn took prostitute to IMF office in US’
Paris: Dominique Strauss-Kahn reportedly took a prostitute to his office at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) headquarters in Washington.
He is also alleged to have had sex with the Belgian hooker named Jade at a hotel in Washington, the Daily Mail reports.
Strauss-Kahn was sacked as the IMF boss after a New York hotel maid dragged him to court, alleging that she was sexually assaulted by him.
He is then said to have invited the 29-year-old call girl to his managing director`s office at the institution where he managed the stability of the world`s finances. Strauss-Kahn also reportedly allowed a photographer to snap a picture of him with the prostitute at his desk.
After winning the case in New York, Strauss-Kahn returned to France, but ended up being accused of many such cases back home.
Police are now probing his connection to an underage prostitution racket at hotels in Lille, northern France.
During the investigation, it has been claimed that a corrupt French police officer regularly flew 500 pounds-a-night prostitutes to the US for Strauss-Kahn.
One of the girls has now revealed details of her sleazy meetings with the IMF chief to Nord Eclair.
She told the paper how she flew to Washington DC with Lille police chief Jean-Christophe Lagarde and businessman Fabrice Paszkowski in January 2010.
“I went with Jean-Christophe and Fabrice, who said I should introduce myself as his assistant. I agreed to go because I really wanted to visit the US and I also needed the money,” she said.
French newspaper Nord Éclair said: “She told us how she strolled around the US capital, then had sex with Mr Strauss-Kahn at the W Hotel in Washington.”
“The next day she and Strauss-Kahn visited the headquarters of the IMF. She told us a photographer even took a photo of them together in his office,” the paper added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal