Strauss-Kahn tried to seduce French First Lady
Paris: Shamed former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn once tried to seduce France`s new First Lady Valerie Trierweiler, but she snubbed him, a new book has claimed.
Strauss-Kahn, who is married to TV presenter Anne Sinclair, approached Trierweiler while she was working as a political reporter in Paris ten years ago.
He asked her, ‘and how is the prettiest journalist in Paris?`
Trierweiler, now 47, hit back swiftly, ‘I thought that was Anne Sinclair.’
According to The Daily Mail, the latest revelations have been made in a new biography by French journalists Raphaelle Bacque and Ariane Chemin.
The book, called Les Strauss-Khan, also recounts how former President Nicolas Sarkozy ‘laughed uncontrollably’ when told that Strauss-Kahn had been caught with prostitutes at a woodland orgy in Paris.
Strauss-Kahn, once tipped as the next president of France, then became embroiled in a catalogue of sex scandals after being arrested for trying to rape a New York hotel chambermaid in May last year.
After being held in New York prison, criminal charges were dropped and he returned to France only to face similar accusations of sexually abusing a young French writer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?