Strauss-Kahn’s ancestor ran a whorehouse in France
Paris: Former International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn is descended from the owner of a whorehouse, a book has revealed.
The book, entitled “Le Tout-Politique” (All Politicians), revealed that the disgraced economist’s great-great-grandfather Leon Bricot was a violin teacher who also ran a brothel in Lons-le-Saunier, eastern France.
The highly embarrassing claims over Strauss-Kahn’s sleazy ancestry emerged after he was recently cleared of charges of trying to rape a New York hotel maid.
According to France Soir, book’s author Jean-Louis Beaucarnot said the ancestor spent his last days in jail after shooting a drunken sailor who was causing trouble in the hotel.
The book was published just days after French film producers announced they would make a porn film over the internationally publicised scandal that saw Strauss-Kahn accused of sexually assaulting Guinean hotel maid Nafissatou Diallo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!