Strauss-Kahn’s ancestor ran a whorehouse in France
Paris: Former International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn is descended from the owner of a whorehouse, a book has revealed.
The book, entitled “Le Tout-Politique” (All Politicians), revealed that the disgraced economist’s great-great-grandfather Leon Bricot was a violin teacher who also ran a brothel in Lons-le-Saunier, eastern France.
The highly embarrassing claims over Strauss-Kahn’s sleazy ancestry emerged after he was recently cleared of charges of trying to rape a New York hotel maid.
According to France Soir, book’s author Jean-Louis Beaucarnot said the ancestor spent his last days in jail after shooting a drunken sailor who was causing trouble in the hotel.
The book was published just days after French film producers announced they would make a porn film over the internationally publicised scandal that saw Strauss-Kahn accused of sexually assaulting Guinean hotel maid Nafissatou Diallo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi