Strong earthquake hits Bangkok
Bangkok: Several areas in the Thai capital, Bangkok, felt tremors after a 6.6-magnitude strong earthquake struck neighbouring Myanmar Sunday.
"Everybody in my building ran down in their night clothes as they felt the building swaying," Indian national Shilpa Kotecha who lives in the condominium in the city said.
The quake`s epicentre was located 56 kilometres northeast of Shwebo, Myanmar.
Several Twitter users in Bangkok posted messages that they felt their buildings swaying at the time of quake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what