Strong earthquake in Indonesia waters
Singapore: A 6.0 magnitude earthquake struck 270 km (168 miles) north northwest of Saumlaki in the Tanimbar Islands of Indonesia on Saturday, the US Geological Survey said.
The quake was at a depth of 56 km (35 miles) and hit at 08:57 GMT. USGS had initially put the magnitude at 6.2.
Indonesian authorities said there was no tsunami warning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation