Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea: USGS
Singapore: An earthquake with a magnitude of 7.1 struck off the coast of Papua New Guinea on Wednesday, the United States Geological Survey reported.
The USGS said the quake`s epicenter was 47 miles west-southwest of the island state`s capital Bougainville and 36.2 miles deep.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan