Strong quake hits Panama
Last Updated: Monday, June 4, 2012 - 12:09
Panama City: A 6.6-magnitude undersea quake struck Panama on Sunday but there was no report of damage or casualties, authorities said.
The epicentre, with a depth of 10 km, was 370 km off the coast of Chiriqui province, Xinhua reported.
First Published: Monday, June 4, 2012 - 12:09
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss