Student shot in Maryland school
Washington: A high school student in Maryland was rushed to hospital Monday morning after he was shot on the campus, said police.
The shooting took place on the first day of school at Perry Hall High School in Baltimore city, Xinhua reported.
According to Baltimore County police, they were investigating the case and holding a suspect in custody.
Students had been evacuated and escorted to a Perry Hall Shopping Centre, where they could reunite with their parents, media reports said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars