Student shot in Maryland school
Washington: A high school student in Maryland was rushed to hospital Monday morning after he was shot on the campus, said police.
The shooting took place on the first day of school at Perry Hall High School in Baltimore city, Xinhua reported.
According to Baltimore County police, they were investigating the case and holding a suspect in custody.
Students had been evacuated and escorted to a Perry Hall Shopping Centre, where they could reunite with their parents, media reports said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued