Sudanese police fire tear gas at anti-government protesters
Khartoum: Sudanese police fired tear gas on Saturday at a group of 200 anti-government protesters in the north of the capital Khartoum, an eyewitness said.
It was the second protest by pro-democracy activists this week. One student protester was killed on Tuesday in clashes with police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress