Sudanese police fire tear gas at anti-government protesters
Khartoum: Sudanese police fired tear gas on Saturday at a group of 200 anti-government protesters in the north of the capital Khartoum, an eyewitness said.
It was the second protest by pro-democracy activists this week. One student protester was killed on Tuesday in clashes with police.
- Death toll from collapsed building in Kenya rises to 22
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today
- Prisoners revolt in Syria's Hama jail, seize guards - Syrian Observatory