Suicide bomb attack in Afghan`s Uruzgan province, nine killed
Zee Media Bureau
Kabul: At least nine people were reportedly killed and 37 others injured in a suicide bomb attack in Uruzgan province on Tuesday.
The incident took place in Tirin Kot area and all the victims are said to be Afghan nationals, the BBC reported.
No one has claimed responsibility of the attack so far.
Rescue operations are on.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing