Suicide bomb attack in Afghan`s Uruzgan province, nine killed
Zee Media Bureau
Kabul: At least nine people were reportedly killed and 37 others injured in a suicide bomb attack in Uruzgan province on Tuesday.
The incident took place in Tirin Kot area and all the victims are said to be Afghan nationals, the BBC reported.
No one has claimed responsibility of the attack so far.
Rescue operations are on.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter