`Suicide bomber` in Nigeria`s Kaduna city kills at least 25
Kano: A suicide bomb today in the north Nigeria city of Kaduna killed at least 25 people, in what appeared to be an assassination attempt targeting a cleric who has criticised Boko Haram, police said.
"We have recorded a blast which is apparently a suicide blast targeting the convoy of Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi," who escaped unhurt, Kaduna police chief Umar Shehu said. "Twenty-five people have so far been confirmed dead," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video