`Suicide bomber` in Nigeria`s Kaduna city kills at least 25
Kano: A suicide bomb today in the north Nigeria city of Kaduna killed at least 25 people, in what appeared to be an assassination attempt targeting a cleric who has criticised Boko Haram, police said.
"We have recorded a blast which is apparently a suicide blast targeting the convoy of Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi," who escaped unhurt, Kaduna police chief Umar Shehu said. "Twenty-five people have so far been confirmed dead," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!