Suicide bomber kills three at Indonesia church
Jakarta: A suicide bomber attacked a church
in Indonesia`s central Java on Sunday, killing three people and
himself, witnesses said.
"I can confirm that there was a suicide bomb attack in
Church Bethel Injil at 10.55," Central Java provincial police
spokesman Djihartono said on broadcast by ElShinta radio.
"The suicide bomber was killed in the blast," he said.
A witness, also on broadcast by the local radio said that
four people killed in the blast and several others were
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death