`Suicide bombers lured by sexual obsession before terror attacks`
Riyadh: Suicide bombers, who conducted terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia during the past years, usually used heroin to make them not feel pain when they blow themselves up, it is claimed.
According to Gulf News, laboratory tests conducted on the remains of the suicide bombers showed the presence of heroin in their bodies.
This indicated that the drug led them to “commit suicide with indifference as they were promised paradise with virgins”, the report added.
Meanwhile, Saudi security advisor Dr Yusuf Rumaih said that the terrorists used sexual obsession to recruit the youth in addition to anesthesia and heroin to drug them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?