`Suicide bombers lured by sexual obsession before terror attacks`
Riyadh: Suicide bombers, who conducted terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia during the past years, usually used heroin to make them not feel pain when they blow themselves up, it is claimed.
According to Gulf News, laboratory tests conducted on the remains of the suicide bombers showed the presence of heroin in their bodies.
This indicated that the drug led them to “commit suicide with indifference as they were promised paradise with virgins”, the report added.
Meanwhile, Saudi security advisor Dr Yusuf Rumaih said that the terrorists used sexual obsession to recruit the youth in addition to anesthesia and heroin to drug them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter