`Suicide bombers lured by sexual obsession before terror attacks`
Riyadh: Suicide bombers, who conducted terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia during the past years, usually used heroin to make them not feel pain when they blow themselves up, it is claimed.
According to Gulf News, laboratory tests conducted on the remains of the suicide bombers showed the presence of heroin in their bodies.
This indicated that the drug led them to “commit suicide with indifference as they were promised paradise with virgins”, the report added.
Meanwhile, Saudi security advisor Dr Yusuf Rumaih said that the terrorists used sexual obsession to recruit the youth in addition to anesthesia and heroin to drug them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015