`Suicide bombers lured by sexual obsession before terror attacks`
Riyadh: Suicide bombers, who conducted terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia during the past years, usually used heroin to make them not feel pain when they blow themselves up, it is claimed.
According to Gulf News, laboratory tests conducted on the remains of the suicide bombers showed the presence of heroin in their bodies.
This indicated that the drug led them to “commit suicide with indifference as they were promised paradise with virgins”, the report added.
Meanwhile, Saudi security advisor Dr Yusuf Rumaih said that the terrorists used sexual obsession to recruit the youth in addition to anesthesia and heroin to drug them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Japan protests to Russia over man detained on disputed island
- I gossiped about Hollywood with Nathan Jones: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Tribal community members in Goa narrate their woes to Arvind Kejriwal
- Philippines and communist rebels start peace talks after truce
- Seoul, Washington kick off joint annual war game