Suicide car bomb rattles Somali capital; 4 killed
Mogadishu: A police official says a suicide
car bombing near Somalia`s Foreign Ministry has killed at
least four people, including the bomber.
Police official Ali Hassan today confirmed the attack
outside the ministry. He said six people were wounded and
taken to the hospital.
Eyewitness Tohow Abdi said he saw body parts torn off by
The blast came the same day that Kenya`s ministers of
defense and foreign affairs are in Mogadishu to meet with
government leaders after Kenya yesterday launched military
operations in southern Somalia against al-Shabab militants.
The blast occurred several miles (kilometers) from where
those meetings are believed to be taking place.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way