Suspect charged in Texas airport explosives case
Midland (US): Authorities have charged a
member of the US military who was arrested after trying to go
through a security checkpoint at a Texas airport with
explosives in military-grade wrapping.
The FBI says the suspect is 30-year-old Trey Scott
Atwater. Atwater was stopped at Midland International Airport
about 9 am yesterday.
FBI spokesman Mike Martinez said Sunday that Atwater is
at the Midland County jail and charged with trying to bring
explosives onto an airplane.
He will remain in custody at least until his arraignment
Atwater and his family had been visiting relatives and
were on their way back to his base in North Carolina. Atwater
had a reservation on a Saturday flight to Dallas-Fort Worth.
It`s unclear whether he was in military uniform or how many
explosives were in the bag.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals
- Online application process for NEET II from today. Check www.aipmt.nic.in