Suspected grenade blast in Kenya wounds 13
Nairobi: A police official says a suspected grenade blast at a Nairobi pub has wounded 13 people.
The attack came two days after the United States warned of an imminent threat of a terror attack in the Kenyan capital. Last week, Somalia`s most dangerous militant group, al-Shabab, warned of reprisal attacks inside Kenya for a Kenyan military incursion into Somalia.
But the early Monday blast did not appear to be such an attack. A police official who could not be named said 13 people were wounded but no one was killed. Chairs and tables at the pub were overturned after the explosion but there was no major damage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!