Suspected grenade blast in Kenya wounds 13
Nairobi: A police official says a suspected grenade blast at a Nairobi pub has wounded 13 people.
The attack came two days after the United States warned of an imminent threat of a terror attack in the Kenyan capital. Last week, Somalia`s most dangerous militant group, al-Shabab, warned of reprisal attacks inside Kenya for a Kenyan military incursion into Somalia.
But the early Monday blast did not appear to be such an attack. A police official who could not be named said 13 people were wounded but no one was killed. Chairs and tables at the pub were overturned after the explosion but there was no major damage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up