Suspected US drone kills 3 in Yemen
Sana`a: Yemeni security officials say a suspected US drone has killed three alleged al Qaeda members in the country`s volatile south.
The officials say a drone-fired missile hit a car on Thursday in the southern city of Hadramawt, setting it on fire and killing three men who were inside it.
The strike is the third this week, following two similar hits that struck cars belonging to alleged al Qaeda figures in southern Yemen.
The Yemeni officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they are not allowed to talk to the media.
Washington considers al Qaeda`s Yemeni branch one of the world`s most dangerous terrorist groups.
The US uses drone strikes in Yemen to go after the group`s members, while government troops are also confronting them in various parts of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!