Sweden: 23 women suspected of child pornography
Stockholm: Twenty-three women from across
Sweden have been charged with involvement in what
investigators call a unique child pornography case because
most of the suspects are female.
Today a 43-year old man was charged with having
provided them with 510 films and photos of children being
exploited in "especially ruthless" manner.
The women, aged between 38 and 70, allegedly met the
man online and received and accepted the files he sent them.
Seven of them have confessed. Some of them are also suspected
of having spread the material and two of producing child
pornographic photographs themselves.
Detective Inspector Bjorn Sellstrom says it`s the
first time, in both Sweden and the world, that so many women
have been involved in such a case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars