Sweden: 23 women suspected of child pornography
Stockholm: Twenty-three women from across
Sweden have been charged with involvement in what
investigators call a unique child pornography case because
most of the suspects are female.
Today a 43-year old man was charged with having
provided them with 510 films and photos of children being
exploited in "especially ruthless" manner.
The women, aged between 38 and 70, allegedly met the
man online and received and accepted the files he sent them.
Seven of them have confessed. Some of them are also suspected
of having spread the material and two of producing child
pornographic photographs themselves.
Detective Inspector Bjorn Sellstrom says it`s the
first time, in both Sweden and the world, that so many women
have been involved in such a case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark