Sweden: 23 women suspected of child pornography
Stockholm: Twenty-three women from across
Sweden have been charged with involvement in what
investigators call a unique child pornography case because
most of the suspects are female.
Today a 43-year old man was charged with having
provided them with 510 films and photos of children being
exploited in "especially ruthless" manner.
The women, aged between 38 and 70, allegedly met the
man online and received and accepted the files he sent them.
Seven of them have confessed. Some of them are also suspected
of having spread the material and two of producing child
pornographic photographs themselves.
Detective Inspector Bjorn Sellstrom says it`s the
first time, in both Sweden and the world, that so many women
have been involved in such a case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29