Syria: 25 killed in fresh massacre
Damascus: At least 25 people were massacred Friday by "terrorists" in Syria`s northern province of Aleppo, state-run SANA news agency reported.
Xinhua said armed terrorist groups abducted a number of citizens and massacred them in Darat Ezzeh suburb of Aleppo.
The kidnapped people were shot dead before being mutilated.
Syria has witnessed a number of high profile massacres that has brought international condemnation for President Bashar al-Assad.
The Assad regime has denied involvement in the mass killings, and has accused the armed opposition of the massacres.
Britain-based activists` network Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said as many as 114 people were killed Thursday across the unrest-hit country.
According to UN estimates, up to 12,000 people have been killed in clashes between the government and opposition forces in Syria since the start of the uprising against Assad last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?