Syria military kills 115 in Aleppo: Report
Damascus: An anti-government organisation has claimed the Syrian military on Wednesday killed at least 115 people in a massacre in Aleppo province.
The Syrian Local Coordination Committees, an umbrella organisation of 14 anti-government groups, said 25 of those killed were children.
Around 5,000 people died in Syria`s civil war in August, making it the deadliest month since violence started almost 18 months ago, according to activist groups.
More than 26,000 people have died in the conflict that started in March 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez