Syria military kills 115 in Aleppo: Report
Damascus: An anti-government organisation has claimed the Syrian military on Wednesday killed at least 115 people in a massacre in Aleppo province.
The Syrian Local Coordination Committees, an umbrella organisation of 14 anti-government groups, said 25 of those killed were children.
Around 5,000 people died in Syria`s civil war in August, making it the deadliest month since violence started almost 18 months ago, according to activist groups.
More than 26,000 people have died in the conflict that started in March 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!