Syria releases 225 detainees
Damascus: The Syrian government on Saturday released 225 detainees who were arrested during the 18-month-old unrest but were not involved in homicide acts, according to state-run Sana news agency.
The released detainees are from Damascus and its suburbs, reported Xinhua.
- Blasphemy case for 'desecrating' Sikh man's turban in Pakistan
- NEET 2016: Government will take final call, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Next Odd-Even phase only after public consultation: Satyendar Jain
- IPL 9: Kings XI Punjab's Shaun Marsh ruled out for remainder of the tournament
- Indian Premier League 2016: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore – Players to watch out for; probable playing XIs