Syria row: Fresh air strikes kill dozens
Hama: Fresh air strikes form the Syrian Government which hit a bakery has killed dozens of people as per BBC reports.
The air strikes took place in the town of Halfaya in the central Syrian province of Hama which is under control of the rebels.
It is believed a lot of women and children fell prey to the strikes and the causality is sure to rise.
The town echoed strong anti-Assad sentiments amidst such life threatening circumstances.
The conflict between the rebels and the Assad regime started 21 months back and since then more than 40,000 people have died in the clashes.
International peace envoy, Lakhdar Brahimi Earlier today arrived in Damascus to look in the crisis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman