Syrian Army, deserters clash: 12 dead
Nicosia: Twelve people were killed in clashes
between soldiers and deserters in villages of Idlib province
in northwest Syria Thursday, a human rights group said.
"Seven soldiers and five deserters or civilians were
killed in the clashes in villages west of Jabal al-Zawiya,"
the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said, adding that
dozens of people were wounded.
The Observatory and the Local Coordination Committees, an
anti-regime activist network, said soldiers and security
forces raided the villages backed by tanks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: ABSOLUTE CARNAGE! When The Great Khali nearly killed John Cena
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Surrogacy Bill against commercial surrogacy which is a money making racket: BJP
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins on Saturday
- Zika virus may spread sexually from asymptomatic man to woman, claims study