Syrian delegation to visit Moscow for Geneva II talks
Moscow: A Syrian delegation will visit Moscow on November 18 for talks on preparations for the Geneva II peace conference on Syria, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Friday.
“The Syrian delegation will have substantial consultations in Moscow over preparations for the Geneva II conference,” the ministry said.
“We maintain contacts with the Syrian opposition in Moscow and on other platforms. We want the Syrian opposition to take part in the Geneva II forum,” the ministry added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Rio Olympics after-effects: Marathon runner OP Jaisha also tests positive for H1N1; hospitalised
- Hyderabad varsity JAC condemns judicial commission report
- Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump is taking far-right hate groups `mainstream`
- John Kerry arrives in Geneva for Syria talks with Lavrov
- Three killed in apparent crossbow attack in Canada