Syrian delegation to visit Moscow for Geneva II talks
Moscow: A Syrian delegation will visit Moscow on November 18 for talks on preparations for the Geneva II peace conference on Syria, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Friday.
“The Syrian delegation will have substantial consultations in Moscow over preparations for the Geneva II conference,” the ministry said.
“We maintain contacts with the Syrian opposition in Moscow and on other platforms. We want the Syrian opposition to take part in the Geneva II forum,” the ministry added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir