Syrian delegation to visit Moscow for Geneva II talks
Moscow: A Syrian delegation will visit Moscow on November 18 for talks on preparations for the Geneva II peace conference on Syria, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Friday.
“The Syrian delegation will have substantial consultations in Moscow over preparations for the Geneva II conference,” the ministry said.
“We maintain contacts with the Syrian opposition in Moscow and on other platforms. We want the Syrian opposition to take part in the Geneva II forum,” the ministry added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!