Syrian delegation to visit Moscow for Geneva II talks
Moscow: A Syrian delegation will visit Moscow on November 18 for talks on preparations for the Geneva II peace conference on Syria, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Friday.
“The Syrian delegation will have substantial consultations in Moscow over preparations for the Geneva II conference,” the ministry said.
“We maintain contacts with the Syrian opposition in Moscow and on other platforms. We want the Syrian opposition to take part in the Geneva II forum,” the ministry added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Eight dead, 20 missing in Malaysia boat accident
- Sandeep Yadav – Narsingh Yadav's roommate, also fails doping test
- KSRTC, BMTC strike begins today; two-day holiday for schools declared
- Dinosaur species may shed new light on megaraptorids