Syrian delegation to visit Moscow for Geneva II talks
Moscow: A Syrian delegation will visit Moscow on November 18 for talks on preparations for the Geneva II peace conference on Syria, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Friday.
“The Syrian delegation will have substantial consultations in Moscow over preparations for the Geneva II conference,” the ministry said.
“We maintain contacts with the Syrian opposition in Moscow and on other platforms. We want the Syrian opposition to take part in the Geneva II forum,” the ministry added.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- IMF sees emerging market innovations as 'crankiness' of Governor: Raghuram Rajan
- Strengthen ties with India to counter China, Obama administration told
- Burkina bans officials from accepting gifts over $60
- Controversy in the making: Centre asks Urdu writers not to write anti-national content
- Iran starts voting in parliament election run-offs