Syrian Islamic extremists chop off thief`s hand, post grisly images on Twitter
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: Many Twitter users were in for a shock when a group of Islamic extremists live-tweeted images on Friday of a blindfolded man whose hand was being cut off as a punishment for robbery.
The series of tweets showed several people gathered around the thief whose right hand was placed tightly against the surface of a wooden plank. On the other side a masked man was seen holding a long sword.
The following images showed that the thief was lying on his back while his hand was bleeding profusely.
However, Twitter latter suspended the @reyadiraq account, which had about 96,000 followers and more than 20,000 tweets.
The group involved in such heinous incident is ISIS which is trying hard to topple Syria President Bashar al-Assad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’