Syrian opposition meet in Doha today
Syria: Syrian opposition will meet for crucial talks in Doha on Sunday in a bid to form a unified front against the Syrian regime, as per a BBC report.
The meeting will also reportedly address key issues related to the main opposition body Syria National Council (SNC) and differences related to it.
Earlier, a video was released which showed that the Syrian rebels attacked a key airbase of Taftanz, in an attempt to gain control of it, as per a BBC report on Saturday.
The airbase lies in the northern region, and the move can prove vital as it is located between Aleppo and Damascus.
The video footage showed rebels attacking with multiple rocket launchers and other weapons. Several brigades of the Free Syrian Army and also the radical Islamist al-Nusra Front were reportedly part of this operation, as per a report.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!