Syrian opposition undecided over Geneva talks
Istanbul: Syria`s opposition in Istanbul has failed to reach a consensus on whether to participate in the forthcoming Geneva conference, Xinhua reported.
"We are exchanging opinions, we are yet to make a decision," Syrian National Coalition (SNC) spokesperson Khaled Saleh said Saturday.
The Syrian main opposition group has held talks since Thursday in Istanbul to discuss its stance in the upcoming Geneva II meeting, initiated by Russia and the US.
However, Syria`s opposition has agreed on general principles on the expansion of the SNC.
The Istanbul meetings, previously scheduled to end Saturday, have been extended since the decision about the Geneva talks is yet to be finalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kasol - Rejuvenate yourself with serenity, peace in the nature's lap
- Gurgaon waterlogging: This is how Twitterati reacted after traffic choked Gurugram
- Bridge collapses in Nepal due to flooding – watch dramatic video
- WATCH: MONSTROUS! When Brock Lesnar destroyed two opponents and a Cadillac
- Hillary Clinton's speech at Democratic presidential nomination - Watch video