Syrian parliamentary delegation to visit Iran
Tehran: A Syrian parliamentary delegation will visit Tehran for diplomatic talks, Iran`s news agencies reported.
Alaeddin Boroujerdi, head of the Iranian parliament Majlis` National Security and Foreign Policy Commission, said the Syrian delegation was scheduled to arrive in Tehran Sunday.
He said the 10-member Syrian group will meet Majlis Speaker Ali Larijani and a number of other Iranian officials.
Boroujerdi had said in August that his country stands against any foreign intervention in Syria.
According to Xinhua, the Iranian lawmaker criticised the US and its allies, and accused them of not supporting a political solution to the Syrian crisis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report