Syrian troops kill 25 insurgents in Aleppo
Damascus: The Syrian troops killed 25 insurgents who attacked a power plant in Aleppo province, Xinhua reported.
According to the state TV, the assailants attacked the station with various weapons and explosives. The Syrian troops responded and killed 25 and injured some others.
The troops have achieved big scores in fighting the armed groups in Aleppo, which emerged as a battleground between the armed rebels and government troops, the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India