Syrian troops kill 25 insurgents in Aleppo
Damascus: The Syrian troops killed 25 insurgents who attacked a power plant in Aleppo province, Xinhua reported.
According to the state TV, the assailants attacked the station with various weapons and explosives. The Syrian troops responded and killed 25 and injured some others.
The troops have achieved big scores in fighting the armed groups in Aleppo, which emerged as a battleground between the armed rebels and government troops, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged