Taiwanese pilot killed in French jet crash
Paris: A Taiwanese pilot was killed in France Wednesday after his fighter jet crashed, Xinhua reported.
According to French media, the Mirage 2000-5 fighter jet crashed in eastern France early Wednesday, killing the pilot, who was the only occupant of the aircraft.
The 37-year-old pilot was a Taiwanese. He was on a training course with the French air force at the Luxeuil-les-Bains airbase.
A probe has been ordered to determine the cause of the crash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Goa to continue getting incessant rains till July 1: Met
- Hotness overload! Ranveer Singh, Fawad Khan bromance on reel?
- NIA officer Tanzil Ahmed murder case: Prime accused Muneer nabbed by UP STF
- 7th Pay Commission: Implementation soon! Cabinet to decide on final report tomorrow
- PM Narendra Modi pays tribute to Narasimha Rao on his 95th birth anniversary