Taiwanese pilot killed in French jet crash
Paris: A Taiwanese pilot was killed in France Wednesday after his fighter jet crashed, Xinhua reported.
According to French media, the Mirage 2000-5 fighter jet crashed in eastern France early Wednesday, killing the pilot, who was the only occupant of the aircraft.
The 37-year-old pilot was a Taiwanese. He was on a training course with the French air force at the Luxeuil-les-Bains airbase.
A probe has been ordered to determine the cause of the crash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet