Taiwanese pilot killed in French jet crash
Paris: A Taiwanese pilot was killed in France Wednesday after his fighter jet crashed, Xinhua reported.
According to French media, the Mirage 2000-5 fighter jet crashed in eastern France early Wednesday, killing the pilot, who was the only occupant of the aircraft.
The 37-year-old pilot was a Taiwanese. He was on a training course with the French air force at the Luxeuil-les-Bains airbase.
A probe has been ordered to determine the cause of the crash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?