Taylor Swift`s house attacked, 3 arrested
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift`s house in Rhode Island was attacked by three people, who allegedly threw beer bottles at the property and shouted abuse at her security team. They have been arrested.
The Connecticut natives - Michael Horrigan, 29, Tristan Kading, 28, and Emily Kading, 26 - were charged with breach of peace on Sunday night after they allegedly hurled beer bottles at the singer`s house and shouted abuse at her security team, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to the Westerly Sun newspaper, a guard Ryan Poirier said that the trio also "extended their middle fingers" at the team and he managed to photograph the suspects on his mobile phone.
Kading says this was not the case and they were "not flipping off anyone ... they were simply throwing up the peace sign like Taylor does in her `22` music video".
It is believed that Swift was not at home when the incident took place.
The suspects were later released on promises to appear in court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical