Taylor Swift`s house attacked, 3 arrested
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift`s house in Rhode Island was attacked by three people, who allegedly threw beer bottles at the property and shouted abuse at her security team. They have been arrested.
The Connecticut natives - Michael Horrigan, 29, Tristan Kading, 28, and Emily Kading, 26 - were charged with breach of peace on Sunday night after they allegedly hurled beer bottles at the singer`s house and shouted abuse at her security team, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to the Westerly Sun newspaper, a guard Ryan Poirier said that the trio also "extended their middle fingers" at the team and he managed to photograph the suspects on his mobile phone.
Kading says this was not the case and they were "not flipping off anyone ... they were simply throwing up the peace sign like Taylor does in her `22` music video".
It is believed that Swift was not at home when the incident took place.
The suspects were later released on promises to appear in court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...