Teacher drinks poison after nude pictures on internet
London: A 24-year-old British teacher
working in the Gulf killed herself after her ex-boyfriend
allegedly posted naked pictures of her on Facebook.
Emma Jones, who worked at an Abu Dhabi international
school, drank poisonous cleaning fluid as she feared that she
could be jailed in the Muslim country over the explicit
images, her mother claimed.
Louise Rowlands, her mother, told an inquest that
Jones was distressed after former boyfriend Jamie Brayley
downloaded photographs posted pictures of her on Facebook,
Daily Express reported.
"He put them on her Facebook and she said she was
accused of prostitution by a man working at the school."
Meanwhile, Brayley termed Rowlands` claims as
Rowlands said Jones had spoken to her on the phone in
the days before her death and that she planned to fly home to
But she was discovered collapsed in her home in
Khalifa City by a flatmate with her passport in her jeans
pocket and her clothes lying on her bed ready for packing.
Her flatmate called for an ambulance but paramedics
could not save her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!