Teacher jailed for molesting seven girls in China
Beijing: A school teacher in China`s Jiangxi province was sentenced to 14 years` imprisonment for molesting seven of his female students, authorities said Saturday.
Tao Biaogong, a primary school teacher in Ruichang city, molested seven second-grade girls on many occasions in class from September 2012 to May 2013, reported Xinhua citing the city`s court.
The girls were infected with sexually transmitted diseases after the assault.
Tao was detained July 5 after the girls` parents reported the case to police.
Tao is deprived of all political rights for four years. He was severely sentenced as his deeds seriously hurt the physical and mental health of the young girls, the court has said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed