Teacher jailed for molesting seven girls in China
Beijing: A school teacher in China`s Jiangxi province was sentenced to 14 years` imprisonment for molesting seven of his female students, authorities said Saturday.
Tao Biaogong, a primary school teacher in Ruichang city, molested seven second-grade girls on many occasions in class from September 2012 to May 2013, reported Xinhua citing the city`s court.
The girls were infected with sexually transmitted diseases after the assault.
Tao was detained July 5 after the girls` parents reported the case to police.
Tao is deprived of all political rights for four years. He was severely sentenced as his deeds seriously hurt the physical and mental health of the young girls, the court has said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Christian group claims that the world will be 'annihilated' today!