Teacher jailed for molesting seven girls in China
Beijing: A school teacher in China`s Jiangxi province was sentenced to 14 years` imprisonment for molesting seven of his female students, authorities said Saturday.
Tao Biaogong, a primary school teacher in Ruichang city, molested seven second-grade girls on many occasions in class from September 2012 to May 2013, reported Xinhua citing the city`s court.
The girls were infected with sexually transmitted diseases after the assault.
Tao was detained July 5 after the girls` parents reported the case to police.
Tao is deprived of all political rights for four years. He was severely sentenced as his deeds seriously hurt the physical and mental health of the young girls, the court has said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug