Teacher jailed for molesting seven girls in China
Beijing: A school teacher in China`s Jiangxi province was sentenced to 14 years` imprisonment for molesting seven of his female students, authorities said Saturday.
Tao Biaogong, a primary school teacher in Ruichang city, molested seven second-grade girls on many occasions in class from September 2012 to May 2013, reported Xinhua citing the city`s court.
The girls were infected with sexually transmitted diseases after the assault.
Tao was detained July 5 after the girls` parents reported the case to police.
Tao is deprived of all political rights for four years. He was severely sentenced as his deeds seriously hurt the physical and mental health of the young girls, the court has said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!