Teenage stalker `threatened to rape Sarah Palin`s daughter`
London: Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin has reportedly won a new restraining order against teenage stalker who has allegedly threatened to rape her daughter.
A judge in Anchorage, in Palin`s home state of Alaska, granted the former Republican candidate for vice-president the new temporary order after she claimed that Shawn Christy had become more “brazen” in his threats to her and her family, reports the Daily Mail.
It was also alleged that Christy also made phone calls to Palin`s home calling her a “slut or whore”.
Legal submissions do not make clear which daughter Palin claimed was threatened, but elsewhere in her depositions she mentioned that Christy targeted Willow in his threats and that they had “bothered [her] tremendously”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use
- Congress plans nationwide media blitz against 2 years of NDA's 'misrule'; to release film, booklet