Teenage stalker `threatened to rape Sarah Palin`s daughter`
London: Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin has reportedly won a new restraining order against teenage stalker who has allegedly threatened to rape her daughter.
A judge in Anchorage, in Palin`s home state of Alaska, granted the former Republican candidate for vice-president the new temporary order after she claimed that Shawn Christy had become more “brazen” in his threats to her and her family, reports the Daily Mail.
It was also alleged that Christy also made phone calls to Palin`s home calling her a “slut or whore”.
Legal submissions do not make clear which daughter Palin claimed was threatened, but elsewhere in her depositions she mentioned that Christy targeted Willow in his threats and that they had “bothered [her] tremendously”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Absconding rape accused AISA leader Anmol Ratan to apply for anticipatory bail
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan
- Chikungunya outbreak in Delhi: Symptoms, tips to stay safe!
- Hal Shashti Vrat 2016: What is the significance of Balaram Jayanti!
- Good news for Vaishno Devi pilgrims! Shrine Board to announce new route soon - Know details