Teenage stalker `threatened to rape Sarah Palin`s daughter`
London: Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin has reportedly won a new restraining order against teenage stalker who has allegedly threatened to rape her daughter.
A judge in Anchorage, in Palin`s home state of Alaska, granted the former Republican candidate for vice-president the new temporary order after she claimed that Shawn Christy had become more “brazen” in his threats to her and her family, reports the Daily Mail.
It was also alleged that Christy also made phone calls to Palin`s home calling her a “slut or whore”.
Legal submissions do not make clear which daughter Palin claimed was threatened, but elsewhere in her depositions she mentioned that Christy targeted Willow in his threats and that they had “bothered [her] tremendously”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love