Tel Aviv bus bomber arrested, says Israel
Jerusalem: Israeli officials on Thursday arrested an Arab Israeli for carrying out a bomb blast that ripped through a bus in Tel Aviv on Wednesday, in which 27 people were injured.
Israel officials said the man has been arrested on accusations he planted a bomb on a bus in Tel Aviv.
Police say that the accused hails from the village of Taybeh in Israel and was associated with Hamas.
Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the arrested person has admitted to carrying out the terrorist attack.
Israel and Gaza militant groups agreed to a ceasefire in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday.
The Israel-Hamas conflict reportedly killed more than 140 Palestinians and at least five Israelis, and left about 1,000 others injured on both sides.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach